myCME is the online hub for digital CME and CE courses developed by Haymarket Medical Education.
Offers highly credible, rigorous, certified CME/CE programs through ACCME-accredited providers, for health professionals across the full spectrum of medical specialties.
Makes it easy for users to find courses pertinent to their specific clinical interests, with search capabilities organized by Disease, Specialty, and Profession
- Provides instant grading of tests and issuance of certificates for CME/CE credit
If you experience technical problems, please e-mail myCME.Support@haymarketmedical.com.
Haymarket Medical Education Company Profile:
Haymarket Medical Education is a medical education company with more than 20 years' experience producing top-quality, independent, continuing education programs for physicians, physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs), pharmacists, nurses, and other health-care professionals.
Our goal is simple: to help clinicians provide the best possible care for their patients. We do that by partnering with leading academic centers and top clinicians to show how the latest scientific advances can be put to use in day-to-day practice.
Our nationally recognized, award-winning CME/CE initiatives integrate digital, live, and print education formats for optimal reach and reinforcement to targeted audiences of learners. We are proud to say that Haymarket Medical Education is a two-time recipient of the prestigious Alliance for CME award for "Most Outstanding Industry-Supported Certified CME Activity".
In addition, while Haymarket works in most major therapeutic areas, the following are our particular area of expertise:
- Women's Health
- Diabetes/Cardiometabolic Risk
- Men's Health
- Respiratory disease
Haymarket Medical Education collaborates with many leading universities and professional associations in order to enhance our educational programs. Our partners include such prestigious institutions as:
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Yeshiva University
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- American College of Nurse Practitioners (ACNP)
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Association of Nurses in AIDS Care (ANAC)
- Boston University School of Medicine
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA)
- Dannemiller Memorial Educational Foundation
- Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy at Rutgers University
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Joslin Diabetes Center
- Medical Education Resources
- Montefiore Medical Center School of Nursing
- National Conference of Gerontological Nurse Practitioners (NCGNP)
- Nurse Practitioner Associates for Continuing Education (NPACE)
- Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health (NPWH)
- Pri-Med Institute (Pri-Med)
- Primary Care Network (PCN)
- Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM)
- The American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians (ACOFP)
- The University of North Texas Health Science Center
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Pharmacy
Haymarket Medical Education
25 Philips Parkway, Suite 105
Montvale, NJ 07645-1810
David Azevedo, Editorial Director, myCME
Michael Adler, Vice President, Business Development
Kenny Cox, CCMEP, Vice President, myCME
Lynne Callea, Vice President, Compliance and Program Management, Haymarket Medical Education
Ken Kramer, PhD, Senior Vice President, Medical Director, Haymarket Medical Education